Changing Doctor

If you move out of the practice boundary or wish to change your doctor for any reason, your medical card explains how to do this. However, if you have problems, please telephone the Contractor Services Agency on (0191) 219 6200 who will be able to give you advice.

Trinity Health Centre, 24 West Street, Trinity Square , Gateshead, NE8 1AD
  • Telephone 0191 478 3678
Website supplied by Oldroyd Publishing Group
Your Neighbourhood Professionals. Just a Click Away!
Dean Taxis
Back to top